Monday 25 April 2011

Ladies of Spain

It was a lovely surprise to hear from you - I can't address a person as a Drain, but must admit that I remembered you by the nickname!
Thanks very much for the invitation- the timing is tricky for a teacher, but I'll look into the possibiility of coming over [from Spain] & if there's any way of doing so, I will. Anyway, I'll let you know later. Best wishes to the group - especially Brian Manners. I've often thought of him, as he was my last piano teacher & I've recently started playing again. Not very well.
I've spoken to Andi Broom (now Collis) who lives in Catalonia. She's unlikely to be able to attend the reunion, but would be interested to hear how everybody's doing. Of course, her brother Cliff (aka Basil, for obvious reasons to those of us who remember Basil Brush) was also in the madrigal group & I think he still lives in the UK. Best wishes, Jenni Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment