Tuesday 1 November 2011

Messages from friends who missed the big day

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to the DVD. I spent a lot of the time peering at name labels!! Caroline

Hi all, I am sorry I could not join you all but thank you for the video, I watched and listened to it with great pleasure. Unfortunately I only recognised John D - perhaps because Iv seen him on the telly! I thought the video very well put together and it reminded me of Lyme, the school, all of you & Mr Manners of course, with great affection. The european trip was a milestone in my life I will never forget and it was great to see some photos from it. Thank you all for making it happen, but I could not be with you as I am now caring for my younger sisters children (7 & 16) as well as my mother, so have very little spare time for anything else! It looked like you all enjoyed it.Kind Regards, Philippa

It was great to hear the songs again, but I barely recognized anyone. Could you send a list of who was present to see if I can guess at any of the shapes and faces?
thanks to Richard for the video. Mike P

I will try to put together a seating plan of our 'choir' for Caroline, Phil and Mike. ...Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment