Saturday 22 October 2011

Yet more afterthoughts

What a wonderful weekend it was, I am still glowing. I loved meeting up with you all. Please do keep in touch. Best wishes to you all, flying to new Zealand tomorrow for Martin’s niece’s wedding so will be out of contact for 2 1/2 weeks…Julia (Julia has circulated her famous diary. Contact Adrian if you want a copy)

Julia’s diary is absolutely brilliant!!! Captures the moments brilliantly!!! I have to agree with the comment about the food poisoning - definitely must have been!!!…
How about we have another reunion sometime but somewhere we can all stay (maybe like another Dubrovnik Youth Camp?! but in the UK) so we can have a good sing, a good natter and a good meal etc? Not sure where yet but there must be somewhere we could take over!! …It was a truly wonderful afternoon, lots of emotions and memories evoked and one which I hope has been captured on DVD!! It was so lovely to see everyone again, and to sing again (at least I thought I was singing!!). I'll be in touch soon with details of where to find this etc!…Love to you all
Sue
xx

I greatly enjoyed the reunion and was surprised by how the music came flooding back. The only thing I couldn't remember was the Time thing - perhaps there is a message there somewhere, something to do with not being aware of the passage of time!… Regards…Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment